Sweet and Salty! That’s right! Who doesn’t enjoy that!? It’s one of my favorite combinations and these Sweet and Salty cookies are going to knock your socks off! They are that good! It’s an easy recipe that will satisfy your cravings! Yum!
Sweet and Salty Cookie Ingredients
- French Vanilla cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup Reese baking chips
- 1 cup chopped pretzels sticks
- 1 cup M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine the cake mix, oil, and eggs into a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
- Next, mix until soft dough forms
- Add in Reese baking chips, M&Ms and pretzels.
- Mix until well combined
- Take a small ice cream scoop and scoop some dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes
- Once baked, pull the sheet out of the oven and let sit for a minute or two
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool before enjoying.
Sounds easy enough, right? And SUPER delicious! Baking is my thing and let me tell you, these are one of my favorite treats! Sweet and salty – there’s just something about that combination that works. It works AND it satisfies cravings! 😉
Give these Sweet and Salty Cookies a try and let me know what you think! What is your favorite of the ingredients?