Hey everyone! I know, it’s been a while! I have a post coming soon that will tell you all about where I’ve been since I’ve obviously been absent from the blogging world. Until then….I’ll leave you to drool over these easy Candy Corn Cupcakes — yum!!! They make for the perfect (did I mention easy!?) Halloween party dessert!
Candy Corn Cupcakes
- Candy Corn
- 1 White Cake Mix
- 1 White Frosting
- Orange Food Dye
- Yellow Food Dye
- Make your cupcakes according to the directions on the cake mix box.
- Once baked, allow to cool completely before adding frosting.
- Separate white frosting into two separate containers.
- In one container, place 4 drops of yellow food dye and in the other container, place 4 drops of orange food dye.
- Mix well.
- Take a baggie and cut the corner off.
- Place a frosting applicator tip in the hole of the baggie (you can get these tips at Walmart).
- Place a bit of both colors of frosting in the bag, try to keep the colors one on each side of the baggie.
- Once the cupcakes are frosted, place your candy corn on top in whatever design you desire!
Note: You may have to squeeze a bit of the frosting out before the frosting will start to swirl.
Easy peasy and super cute! They are great to take along to a Halloween or fall party and won’t take much effort! Easy in the kitchen is definitely needed here!
What do you think? What are your favorite go-to desserts for Halloween parties!?