Fall is one of my favorite times of year and pumpkin is one of my favorite flavors! I’ve been going pumpkin crazy and my latest love is these Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Pops! They are perfect for that small treat you deserve, but I dare you to try and eat only one! 😉
Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Pop Ingredients
1 Can Pillsbury Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls (reserving pumpkin spice icing that comes inside the can)
¼ C Pecan pieces
1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
(caramel drizzle – optional)
Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Pop Instructions
Preheat oven as instructed on the side the can of the dough
1. Open can and separate each cinnamon roll from each other.
3. Combine cinnamon and sugar in a bowl, and mix well.
4. Drop each ball into the sugar/cinnamon mix and coat well. Place into a greased or lines baking pan.
5. Bake for approximately 8 – 10 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Let cool completely.
7. On small wooden skewers, skewer two buns onto each stick
8. To serve, place a skewer onto a plate and drizzle the prepared pumpkin spice icing that comes with the can.
Optional ways to serve: Drizzle caramel over the buns on the plate and sprinkle with pecans. Also, serve each skewer in a bowl next to a scoop of ice cream, etc.