It’s no secret that I am a huge fan of chicken. I don’t like fish (or anything that comes out of water, really) and I’m not a fan of beef or pork. Chicken on the other hand….I can eat it every day for lunch and dinner and not think twice about it. Did you know that September is National Chicken Month? In celebration I put together 10 of my favorite easy, delicious and quick dinner recipes using chicken!
Celebrate Chicken with these 10 Easy Chicken Recipes
1) Cashew Chicken Rice Bowl Stir from Happy Strong Home – I love quick and easy “bowls” that are an entire dinner!
2) Chicken Tortellini Alfredo from Mama on a Green Mission – Any kind of Italian dish is amazing, add chicken and it’s out of this world! 😉
3) Chicken Parmesan Pockets from Mama on a Green Mission – Easy to make and something different! It’s a real winner with the kids, too!
4) Chicken Pot Pie from Mama on a Green Mission – Yes, I’ve featured a lot of chicken recipes on the blog. Did I mention I love chicken? lol Pot pie is a favorite in this house!
5) Sweet Sesame Chicken from Mama on a Green Mission – I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Asian dishes and being able to create them at home makes my heart happy! This is an amazing dish that you have to try!
6) Zesty Italian Crockpot Cheesy Chicken from Sippy Cup Mom – crockpot dishes are amazing! They cook while you are getting other things done and you can just dish them out for a delicious dinner! Italian, Cheesy, Crockpot, Chicken — all words that make for an amazing dinner!
7) Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Lettuce Wraps from That Chic Mom – crockpot….chicken…..yum! That. Is. All. 😉 But seriously, this recipes is a great idea for dinner!
8) Wonton Chicken Tacos from That Chic Mom – another Asian inspired quick and easy meal with chicken? YES PLEASE! Delicious is all I have to say.
9) Stuffed Chicken from Mama on a Green Mission – some of my favorite foods all tucked into chicken. I LOVE putting all of my favorites together for an awesome dinner!
10) Fajita Chicken Bake from The Pinning Mama – I may have made this recipe a bit too much. We’ve eaten it three times in the past week and a half. It’s AMAZING. It’s EASY. It’s DELICIOUS! You need to add this to your menu plan soon!