Thank you to Fresh Thyme Farmer’s Market for sponsoring this post. All opinions are 100% my own and are not influenced in any way.
Hey metro Detroit!! I have some great news! There are three new Fresh Thyme Farmer’s Markets stores that opened this week! They are in Troy, Rochester Hills and Northville!
Fresh Thyme Farmer’s Market is a new full-service specialty grocery store featuring fresh, healthy and organic value-priced offerings. Their first store in Michigan was opened earlier this year in East Lansing. Fresh Thyme is scheduled to open a total of 60 stores by 2019.
This store is a great addition to your local community! Take a look at these reasons why:
- Their mission is to improve the way our communities eat by combining the spirit of a weekend farmers market, and the convenience of a neighborhood store, with the nutritious offerings of a natural food marketplace.
- Fresh Thyme is passionate about making “local” a focus for each store, from the products and produce to the people they staff. They will offer over 450 local items, from produce to grocery products, in every Michigan based store.
- Fresh Thyme offers a natural meat department, healthy deli foods to go, bakery goods, bulk food, produce department with around 170 organic offerings, natural and organic groceries, dairy and frozen, over 7000 varieties of vitamins, supplements and natural body care products.
- Each store includes a Fresh Thyme Kitchen featuring prepared salads and meals as well as a full salad bar, made-to-order sandwiches and a bakery featuring artisan breads.
- Hops & Grapes department with an expansive selection of wine and local craft beers including Griffin Claw and Bell’s.
- There are over 400 bins of natural and organic self-serve bulk items. Bulk items range from grains, granola, beans, snack items and more.
- Small batch, locally roasted premium bulk coffee beans.
- Over 12 varieties of natural, handmade sausage – made in-store daily. Fresh Thyme’s recipes use all natural seasonings with no MSG.
- Over 1,600 Gluten Free products in every store
Fresh Thyme Grand Opening in Troy, Michigan
Their pre-made soup selections are out-of-this-world! And their salad bar!? Oh my. I got so excited when I saw the wide variety of salad bar selections! My husband didn’t get to go with me to the grand opening but I can’t wait to take him back for this – he’s a huge salad fan!
I’m not an alcohol drinker at all, but I did think this was pretty cool:
They also have a great selection of safe products for our bodies!
As I mentioned earlier they have over 7000 varieties of vitamins, supplements and natural body care products. They have probiotics, omega oils and natural cosmetics! It’s a great place to get all of your shopping needs in one store!
Not only is Fresh Thyme an amazing grocery store, they believe in giving to the community and in cultivating relationships with local organizations, schools and not-for-profit groups in each community they serve. In the Detroit area, they will be giving away $15,000 to local non-profits as part of their Grand Opening celebration.
- $5,000 to Northville Historical Society
- $5,000 to Dinosaur Hills Nature Preserve
- $2,500 to Troy Foundation for Educational Excellence
- $2,500 to Troy Dog Park
Make sure you visit the Fresh Thyme Farmer’s Market nearest you! You’ll fall in love, just as I did! 😉 The stores are open daily from 7am-10pm.
The new metro Detroit locations:
Fresh Thyme – Northville
15480 Sheldon Rd. (North of 5 mile)
Fresh Thyme – Troy
901 E. Big Beaver Rd.
Fresh Thyme – Rochester Hills
2025 S. Rochester Rd.
What excites you most about the new metro Detroit Fresh Thyme stores!?