Trying to eat healthier is tough sometimes. Trying to eat healthier when you have delicious snacks isn’t so bad! I sometimes struggle getting my fruits and veggies in but homemade banana chips have been my go-to lately! They are easy to make and take great! With Honey Cinnamon and Vanilla Coconut Dips, you have the perfect combination for satisfying your snack-craves!
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 90 minutes
Total: 115 minutes
- ½ Cup Greek Yogurt
- 3 Bananas
- 2 TSP Honey
- 4-5 Dashes Cinnamon
- 1 Capful Vanilla extract
- 3 Capfuls Coconut extract
- 1 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 1 Lemon
Banana Chips Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Peel the bananas and cut into ¼ inch slices.
- Coat baking sheet with 1 TBSP of coconut oil.
- Juice 1 lemon into a small bowl.
- Dip Banana slices in lemon juice and place on baking sheet.
- Place pan into oven and cook slices for 90 minutes
- After 90 minutes flip the slices and cook for another 90 minutes (may be longer depending on ripeness of banana and desired crispness)
- Remove Banana chips from oven, let cool, and serve.
Honey Cinnamon and Vanilla Coconut Dips
- Combine 4 TBSP Greek Yogurt, 2 TSP Honey, and 4-5 Dashes of Cinnamon to prepare Honey Cinnamon dip. Refrigerate.
- Combine 4 TBSP Greek Yogurt, 2 TSP Sugar, 3 Capfuls Coconut extract, and 1 Capful Vanilla extract. Refrigerate.