I try to keep our menu interesting at home. I don’t like cooking the same things over and over again. It can be difficult sometimes, but other times I come up with some fun dinners! A few weeks ago I made something new that I came up with that sounded good…and turned out to be delicious!
Chicken Parmesan Pockets are a new favorite at our house! Even the little ones liked them!
They look delicious, don’t they!? I added sides of spaghetti and green beans but these could easily be paired with a number of things! Here’s how I made this easy recipe:
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Can Big Flaky Crecent Rolls
- 1 Jar your favorite pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 3/4 Tsp Garlic Garlic from Tastefully Simple (or you can use Garlic Powder or Minced Garlic)
- 3/4 Tsp Onion Powder
- 2 Tbsp Butter, melted
- Oregano for garnish
- Bake chicken at 350 degrees for approximately 45-60 min until cooked thoroughly.
- Shred chicken to fine pieces.
- In a mixing bowl combine the chicken, 2 cups of pasta sauce, cups of cheese, Garlic Garlic and Onion Powder.
- Lay out the crescent rolls on a baking sheet.
- Fill with mixture.
- Fold ends over the mixture.
- Brush rolls with melted butter and garnish with Oregano.
- Bake at 375 for approximately 15 minutes. Make sure the tops are brown and the inside is done. Cook time may vary depending on oven.
- Serve with spaghetti, sauce and cheese and a veggie as sides.
Chicken Parmesan Pockets are something different, something delicious and something you’ll want to add to your menu over and over again! It’s comfort food for sure!
Don’t forget to come back and tell me how you liked them!