Someone close to me had a heart attack at the end of August and within a few days had quadruple by-pass open heart surgery. It was scary to think that one week he was fine and then…this major surgery. It REALLY scared me and reminded me that tomorrow isn’t promised to any of us. I need to do what I can to stay as healthy as possible and eating healthier is a new priority of mine. I’ve been trying to pack healthier lunches on work days and I’ve recently come across Dave’s Killer Bread to help me out!
Dave’s Killer Bread sent us a few loaves of bread for review. We received two kinds of seeded bread and I have to admit I was hesitant because I don’t typically like breads with multiple seeds. I was really hoping for their Honey Wheat version because that’s my absolute favorite type of bread. But, since I’m trying new things to get healthier I decided to be positive about it and I was pleasantly surprised! I will say I’d still love to try their Honey Wheat, but the 21 Whole GRains and Seeds bread is a great source of protein, fiber and Omega-3.
Facts About Dave’s Killer Bread
- Available in 12 varieties in major grocery chains across 17 states and parts of western Canada, Dave’s Killer Bread packs a punch with delicious flavors loaded with seeds, ancient grains, and whole grain nutrition. Each slice also contains as much protein as one egg! A loaf of Dave’s Killer Bread retails between $5.00 and $6.00.
- Dave’s Killer Bread added 100% Whole Wheat bread to their product line. With a smooth texture and a touch of sweetness, it’s the perfect seedless bread for everything from sandwiches to french toast.
- Seeded Honey Wheat is the first Non-GMO Project Verified honey wheat bread on the market. With 5g of fiber and protein, the sweet taste and crunchy texture of Seeded Honey Wheat will make it an instant family favorite.
- With 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced, you don’t have to sacrifice taste and nutrition when watching calories. Loaded with grainy texture and hearty flavor, 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced only has 60 calories per slice.
- Packed with a whopping 6g of protein and 4g of fiber per slice, Good Seed™ has the boldest texture and sweetest flavor of all of their breads.
Be sure to follow Dave’s Killer Bread on Facebook and Twitter!
Which bread you are dying to try?
Disclosure: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms MeetsSM blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.