Disclosure: I received a Glasstic bottle, three bars of The Simple Soap and a Silimap free of charge. I am also an official Moksa Organics Enthusiast. Regardless of these facts, all opinions are 100% my own and I truly believe these make great gifts!
Sometimes it can be tough to find inexpensive eco friendly gifts for those “green” people on your list. Or, if you are a green person and you are trying to persuade someone close to you to make some small changes, gifting is the perfect way to inspire them! Just in time for the holidays, I wanted to share five of my favorite eco friendly gifts under $25!
Eco friendly gifts that are affordable — does it get any better? These are all items I truly enjoy myself and if you are looking for affordable gifts for green lovers, hard to buy for people or even just someone extra to add to a bigger gifts – these are all excellent choices!
- Moksa Organics has an amazing gift set that includes a soy candle with a body and face bar of soap! The set comes in various scents and the is the bit of pampering and relaxation everyone needs! Moksa Organics creates organic skin care that is handcrafted with the finest ingredients. Their candles are soy candles and each candle is hand crafted, hand poured and packaged. It’s the perfect all natural handmade product for a home, work space or meditation room.
- Glasstic Shatterproof Glass Waterbottle – This idea is brilliant! I personally hate buying bottled water but with little ones around it can be hard to carry a glass of water around to drink without it spilling. Glasstic is the perfect solution! It’s a bottle I can carry around all day refilling with water (or other beverages – it’s good for cold or hot drinks!) and not worry about spilling the contents or breaking the glass! The inside of the bottle is glass, the outside is plastic so if it falls you don’t have to worry about it shattering! The plastic is BPA free, the lid is leak proof, and it has an easy to carry handle, too! It is dishwasher safe but does have to be taken apart to clean all pieces. These 16 ounce bottles are available in 4 different designs and clear with colored lids. They make the perfect gift and help prevent so many water/beverage bottles from the landfill! Green your drinks with Glasstic!
- Silimap – This is an awesome eco friendly gift for the kids on your list! Silimap is a portable placement that easily fits in the diaper bag and kids love it! It’s made of silicone and can be used over and over again! It folds easily and compact with presectioned panels and it’s dishwasher safe! My kids love looking at the map and ask where we live and where family members live! It’s educational, green, affordable and it could even fit in a stocking if you want to add it there!
- Cloth Pads – I just made the switch to mama cloth this year and getting new mama cloth is like getting new fluffy mail! It’s fun, I love the prints and I love that’s it’s an eco friendly way to do what my body naturally does! There are various companies out there and some even have fun monthly subscriptions! Monthly periods aren’t fun, but this is definitely a way to add some fun to it and to stay away from unhealthy products that are on the market with various chemicals in them. Green your period for Christmas or in the New Year!
- The Simple Soap – We started this list with pampering and we’re ending it that way! Who doesn’t love pampering!? Pampering someone with organic scented soaps is definitely something I love to do! The scents on these soaps are amazing, add that to the fact that they are organic and handmade and you’ve got a great stocking stuffer or gift for someone special! The Simple Soap company has an awesome subscription service you can get for someone, too! You can subscribe to two or three soaps per month for that someone special on your list to get a green gift that keeps giving! Of the scents I received, my favorite was the Cinnamon Scrub! I love cinnamon scents and citrus scents! They also have an Orange Creamsicle that sounds amazing!
Five quick and easy eco friendly gifts under $25! These are posted just in time for shopping on Cyber Monday – be sure to get some people marked off of your list and help them go green, too!
Stop by Eco Baby Mama Drama and check out her list of Five Eco Friendly Gifts under $25!
ENTER TO WIN! Just in time for the holidays three lucky winners are going to win some of these eco friendly gifts!
- Glasstic Shatterproof Bottle in their choice of design (2 winners)
- Silimap (one winner)
Fill out the entry form below for your chance to win!