Mexican food is a favorite in our house and a few days ago I created a hit! I created a new Fiesta Burrito recipe that is great for easy dinners and party favorites!
It really didn’t take much time to make this and my husband and oldest son ate them up fast! I’m also going to take these to our next potluck at work. Yyes, they are that easy! My Fiesta Burritos recipe will be a hit at your next party, too!
I really used items that I had at home since I didn’t want to run to the grocery store with the three little ones and it worked out well for me! It was just some hamburger, taco seasoning, refried beans, cheese and some veggies that I hadn’t used yet from our recent Door to Door Organics delivery. I’m not one to create recipes often, but I do enjoy it! I hope you find this to be quick, easy and satisfying to your family like it was for ours! Check out the Fiesta burrito recipe below and enjoy!
- 1 - 15 oz can of Refried Black Beans
- 1- 4 oz can of Green Chiles
- 1 lb Hamburger
- 1 Packet of Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 1/2 Red Pepper, diced
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Green Onion
- Black Olives
- Sour Cream
- Brown Hamburger in Pan
- Add Taco Seasoning according to envelope instructions
- Add Onion and Red Pepper
- Set Aside
- Refried Beans
- Green Chiles
- Combine the hamburger mixture with the bean mixture and fill burrito shells.
- Top with Cheese
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted
- Top with Sour Cream, green onion and add toppings to your plate as desired.