Earth Day is just around the corner and it’s a great time to look at new ways your can lessen your environmental footprint. It’s a great day to set new goals, to start new habits, and to make new resolutions all in favor of being green and making those small changes to make a big difference! No better (or more cost-effective way) to do so than with Staples eco-preferable products. Made from renewable resources and recycled materials, Staples has eco-conscious offerings that will “green” your clean. Natural cleaning products get the job done and leave your home and surfaces fresh and spotless.
We were sent a selection of eco-conscious products from Staples for review and let me just say up front that I was incredibly happy with the products! I love, love, love that Staples offers these products! We received the All Purpose Cleaner, Disinfecting Wipes, and a recycled wirebound notebook for review. The All Purpose Cleaner is free of neutral pH, ammonia and phosphate. It works great! We’ve used it in the bathroom and kitchen! The Disinfecting Wipes are made with plant-based ingredients and have come in hand when cleaning up after our little ones! I love using them on door knobs, on the baby gate and all other toddler-level items as well as the high chairs!
Lessen Your Footprint
- Glass cleaner free of alcohol and ammonia
- All-Purpose cleaner free of neutral pH, ammonia and phosphate
- Paper towels made from 100% recycled fiber with a minimum of 40% post consumer content, whitened without chlorine bleaching
- Disinfecting wipes made with plant-based ingredients
- Toilet cleaner that can be safely used daily on porcelain and porcelain enamel
- Hand soap to keep you clean and healthy
The next time you visit Staples make sure you check out their Sustainable Earth products and know that Staples cares about our Earth!
Lessen your footprint and celebrate your Earth Day by shopping with Staples!