It is day 3 of the 31 Day Blog Challenge that was created by Tiffany from Fabulous Finds by Tiffany for the month of March. I LOVE blogging every day, but sometimes I run out of time. Here’s hoping I can keep it up!
Today’s prompt is “What Makes You happy?”
Well, there are so many things that I can think of. Let’s see…
We’ll start with the obvious ones first.
- My husband. He’s amazing in every way possible. Sometimes I don’t know why God blessed me with such an amazing man. I don’t question it though, I just thank God every day for doing it and I thank my husband for loving me and making me happy!
- My oldest son. He’s so kind, has a heart of gold and is a talented artist. He has always been so concerned about his mama and I adore him for everything he is and thinking of how amazing he is makes me happy to know that he’s my son.
- My youngest son. He’s so full of life and has a smile to brighten the world. His dimples are out of this world adorable and his pure joy in life everyday brings me such happiness.
- My princess, Addy. I have always wanted a baby girl and I can’t even describe how thankful I am for her. She brightens my world and seeing her happy and healthy makes me so full of joy.
Outside of my beautiful family, these are the things that make me happy:
- Breastfeeding – I am so happy that I have been able to successfully nurse all three of my children. I love the bond I have with them and I love the quiet time when nursing.
- Rain on sunny days – I love playing in it. Yes, I’m still a kid.
- photography – I love capturing moments
- Bubble baths
- Surprises from my husband
- Artwork from my kids
- Sitting on a beach and listening to the waves.
I’ll limit my “others” in the “What makes me Happy” field to those things, although there really are so many other things!!
31 Day Blog Challenge – March Edition