This is a fun topic! Day twenty three asks me what my hobbies are!? Well, if you read my challenge post from day twenty two you know that I don’t really have much time for alone time or for hobbies. Read on though to see just what hobbies I love!
There are many things I enjoy that can be considered hobbies so let me just tell you my list of absolute favorites!
- Horseback Riding – LOVE it and wish I could do it more often.
- Reading – although this is something I don’t often do, I love reading and, in fact, need to find a good read right now!
- Photography – I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE taking pictures! I love taking scenery photos and photos of my children.
- Crafts – I love being creative and crafting is so much fun to me!
I think that about does it! Like I said, there are so many things I enjoy but those are on top of the list!
What are your hobbies?
31 Day Blog Challenge – March Edition
- Day One – Self Portrait and Five Random Facts about Me
- Day Two – Favorite Quotes
- Day Three – What Makes You Happy?
- Day Four – Best Childhood Memory
- Day Five – Movies You Never Get Sick of Watching
- Day Six – You Last Random Act of Kindness
- Day Seven – My Dream Job
- Day Eight – Pet Peeves
- Day Nine – Bucket List
- Day Ten – My Daily Routine
- Day Eleven – The Last Books I’ve Read
- Day Twelve – What I Miss
- Day Thirteen – Regret
- Day Fourteen – What’s on the iPod?
- Day Fifteen – Ten Things That Make Me Awesome!
- Day Sixteen – My Biggest Accomplishment
- Day Seventeen – When and Why I Started Blogging
- Day Eighteen – Where I am Happiest
- Day Nineteen – Five Blogs I Read on a Regular Basis
- Day Twenty – Items I Collect
- Day Twenty One – My Biggest Fear
- Day Twenty Two – My Alone Time