Day twenty-two…my alone time. Alone time is rare these days! With two little ones under the age of three, being a wife, having a job outside of the home and keeping up with our home and blogging there is pretty much no time left for me.
I spend nap times blogging. I refuse to blog and let the kids roam around. I will do a few things here or there if they are playing together, but nothing that will take quality time away from them. I love to blog so I chose to blog in my alone time. Yes, sometimes I think it would be nice to lay on the couch and watch TV, nap, or just relax and do nothing really…but I chose not to do that. It’s nearly 11pm right now and everyone is asleep but me. I choose to use this alone time to blog. Am I crazy? I don’t really think so…my alone time is spent doing something I enjoy so to me, that’s mighty fine! 😉 I don’t really take alone time to go out shopping or to get my nails done…my husband and I usually do things together when we leave the house…along with the kids! 🙂
What do you do in your alone time?
31 Day Blog Challenge – March Edition
- Day One – Self Portrait and Five Random Facts about Me
- Day Two – Favorite Quotes
- Day Three – What Makes You Happy?
- Day Four – Best Childhood Memory
- Day Five – Movies You Never Get Sick of Watching
- Day Six – You Last Random Act of Kindness
- Day Seven – My Dream Job
- Day Eight – Pet Peeves
- Day Nine – Bucket List
- Day Ten – My Daily Routine
- Day Eleven – The Last Books I’ve Read
- Day Twelve – What I Miss
- Day Thirteen – Regret
- Day Fourteen – What’s on the iPod?
- Day Fifteen – Ten Things That Make Me Awesome!
- Day Sixteen – My Biggest Accomplishment
- Day Seventeen – When and Why I Started Blogging
- Day Eighteen – Where I am Happiest
- Day Nineteen – Five Blogs I Read on a Regular Basis
- Day Twenty – Items I Collect
- Day Twenty One – My Biggest Fear