I managed to get even further behind, didn’t I? I am determined to finish this challenge though even if I am late! 😉 Day twenty-one asks what my biggest fear is? Hmmm…that’s a good question. Why do we even have fears? Wouldn’t life be so much easier if we didn’t live with fear? My pastor once said that “Fear and worry are the opposites of faith” and I have, in a way, tried to train myself to believe that way. If I am strong in my faith and trust and believe God, I shouldn’t be fearful, should I? 😉
Aside from my belief though, what things do I fear? Or, let’s say what things do I hope will not happen?
- I pray everyday that I can be a great parent. I pray that my children will grow up and be happy, unharmed and successful in what they love.
- Last year, after I had Addy, I had a fear of dying. I’ve been wanting to write a blog post about that, so stay tuned…it’s coming. 😉
- I am frightened by slithering animals. (goose bumps just thinking about them!)
I think that’s it. As I said, I try not to fear things…I chose instead to pray about them and trust God will take care of them! 😉
What about you? Do you fear anything? Or have certain things you really hope won’t happen?
31 Day Blog Challenge – March Edition
- Day One – Self Portrait and Five Random Facts about Me
- Day Two – Favorite Quotes
- Day Three – What Makes You Happy?
- Day Four – Best Childhood Memory
- Day Five – Movies You Never Get Sick of Watching
- Day Six – You Last Random Act of Kindness
- Day Seven – My Dream Job
- Day Eight – Pet Peeves
- Day Nine – Bucket List
- Day Ten – My Daily Routine
- Day Eleven – The Last Books I’ve Read
- Day Twelve – What I Miss
- Day Thirteen – Regret
- Day Fourteen – What’s on the iPod?
- Day Fifteen – Ten Things That Make Me Awesome!
- Day Sixteen – My Biggest Accomplishment
- Day Seventeen – When and Why I Started Blogging
- Day Eighteen – Where I am Happiest
- Day Nineteen – Five Blogs I Read on a Regular Basis
- Day Twenty – Items I Collect