Day twenty was all about things I collect. I think this is going to turn more into a post about what I USED to collect. 😉
As an adult, I can’t say I really collect anything right now. Is that sad? Do most adults collect something? I don’t know if it’s just the lack of time or what, but I’ve not really been interested in collecting for a while.
As a late teen/early twenty-something woman, I collected beanie babies. Didn’t we all? haha! I used to have well over 100, which was really nothing compared to what some people had. I still have them in a container in our basement. I am going to donate them to a children’s hospital since they all still have tags on them and have never been played with.
In my early adult years I also collected items with lighthouses on them. You’ve probably often heard me mention that I love the beach, the ocean, the lakes, etc. so I developed a natural love for lighthouses. I still love them, I just don’t collect them anymore.
I even went through a brief period of collecting snow globes, but only certain ones. I used to sell Princess House and they had one new snow globe each year, as did Party Lite. Neither of them do the snow globes any more that I know if but I stopped collecting them. I still have a few that I enjoy sitting our for the holidays, but I don’t collect snow globes because there are no longer any that I want.
What items do you collect?
31 Day Blog Challenge – March Edition
- Day One – Self Portrait and Five Random Facts about Me
- Day Two – Favorite Quotes
- Day Three – What Makes You Happy?
- Day Four – Best Childhood Memory
- Day Five – Movies You Never Get Sick of Watching
- Day Six – You Last Random Act of Kindness
- Day Seven – My Dream Job
- Day Eight – Pet Peeves
- Day Nine – Bucket List
- Day Ten – My Daily Routine
- Day Eleven – The Last Books I’ve Read
- Day Twelve – What I Miss
- Day Thirteen – Regret
- Day Fourteen – What’s on the iPod?
- Day Fifteen – Ten Things That Make Me Awesome!
- Day Sixteen – My Biggest Accomplishment
- Day Seventeen – When and Why I Started Blogging
- Day Eighteen – Where I am Happiest
- Day Nineteen – Five Blogs I Read on a Regular Basis