I know, I know…behind again! LOL This blog challenge has proved to be an incredible challenge! It’s HARD to blog about ME everyday! Well, I am playing catchup, so sit back and enjoy the posts! LOL Today I am talking about me being the happiest I can be.
Day 18 of the challenge asked where I am happiest.
Well, this is pretty simple. It won’t be a long post and it’s a straight forward answer.
I am happiest when I am with my husband and kids. That’s it. I adore them and I am thankful for them so as long as I am with them it’s the best place in the world no matter where we are. 😉 Now, add a beach and some sun to that, I’ll be even happier! haha! In all seriousness, I do love warm weather and beaches and it does make me happy…but my family would have to be there, too! And as I keep thinking…baths make me happy…vacations, non-work days…haha!
What about you? Where are you the happiest? Is it an easy answer or does it take a minute to figure that one out?
31 Day Blog Challenge – March Edition
- Day One – Self Portrait and Five Random Facts about Me
- Day Two – Favorite Quotes
- Day Three – What Makes You Happy?
- Day Four – Best Childhood Memory
- Day Five – Movies You Never Get Sick of Watching
- Day Six – You Last Random Act of Kindness
- Day Seven – My Dream Job
- Day Eight – Pet Peeves
- Day Nine – Bucket List
- Day Ten – My Daily Routine
- Day Eleven – The Last Books I’ve Read
- Day Twelve – What I Miss
- Day Thirteen – Regret
- Day Fourteen – What’s on the iPod?
- Day Fifteen – Ten Things That Make Me Awesome!
- Day Sixteen – My Biggest Accomplishment
- Day Seventeen – When and Why I Started Blogging