Welcome to week eight of Three Things Thursday!! I can’t believe how time has flown by! Are you enjoying this feature? Let us know your thoughts!
If you are new this week, welcome and thanks for stopping by!
Here is how it works: Remember those emails that used to go around all the time, the ones that were like 20 questions about you and you were supposed to answer them and email to all of your friends to let them learn new things about you? Well, we are bringing them back with a twist!
In today’s busy world sometimes we don’t get to know people as well as we would like to so Eco Baby Mama Drama and I thought we would bring back a fun getting to know you weekly feature.
We will post three questions and give up to three answers for each question to let you learn more about us. You see many reviews from us so we want to give you the chance to learn other things about the green gals behind the reviews! Hopefully you learn some fun facts and aren’t too shocked!
Mama Must Have Purse Items:
- Makeup Bag – although I don’t wear makeup everyday these days, it’s a must for those moments I realize I need to wear some. lol
- Hand Sanitizer – moreso for hubby. He’s an addict. Being a teacher he’s exposed to so many germs and has some to use hand sanitizer often.
- Blogging Planner…yes, I’m still old school and carry a paper calendar around. It’s not the most eco-friendly way of doing things, but I just can’t get used to the online calendars or even one on my phone that I can’t SEE everything clearly and I can’t write on.
- I love fuzzy socks and “comfy” pants. I could live in yoga pants or cotton, stretchy pants and around here anything that is not stiff, jean-like or dressy has become known as comfy pants. My feet are often cold so I love the fuzzy socks…love the cute colors and designs and the warm factor.
- I love and prefer to always have bread with my dinner. Many times it is bread and butter, other times it is rolls, biscuits or corn bread. Hubby always teases me about having to have “bread and butter”! Love it!
- I don’t like drinking out of plastic cups. I have to have a glass to drink out of. Weird, I know.
- Mt Dew, unfortunately, it’s not a good habit but it’s true.
- Caramel Frappe from Burger King…OMG, have you tried them? Amazing.
- Hot Chocolate
Please feel free to share your answers as well as submit ideas for questions for future posts! I won’t guarantee we will answer them all though
If you are a blogger please feel free to post your answers and link up with us so we can get to know you better! You can get the InLinkz code and add it to your post if you’d like!