Wordless Wednesday – Raking or Playing?

Over the weekend LA wanted to help daddy rake the leaves. I think he really wanted to play, but to him…that was helping!

Raking Leaves

Raking or Cutting

Maybe he was trying to attack the leaves? 😉

Cute Leaves

And my favorite photo of the day! My handsome little man! 🙂

‘); // ]]>

Wordless Wednesday - Baby's First Halloween
Wordless Wednesday - Our Visit to the Farm

Comments

1. Oh my gosh, he’s adorable! On top of that, he looks like my step-daughter’s son, at least in these pictures! =) He sure does look like he was helping…in his little toddler way.

2. Haha, what fun!!! Although, how long did it take, and how quickly could it have been done if said ‘help’ wasn’t around?? lolol

Mines up as well at AussiePomm – Movable Feast?!!!!

Have a great day!!

3. Danielle H says:

He is the cutest little boy ever!! My girls love “helping” daddy with yard work too.

4. Amanda Larson says:

Playing in the leaves is so much fun. My daughter told me today that I needed to rake them…. but into a big pile so she could play in them 🙂

5. Just adorable! Yes, PLAYING in the leaves is way more than cleaning them up! 🙂

6. So cute! I love playing-in-the-leaves-photos like this!

7. Danielle @ We Have It All says:

Aww I love fall leaf & kids photos, they are always so sweet!

8. I think this is more play than work… but hey, if you can get a little work done via play I say it is mission accomplished 🙂 Looks like fun!

9. i remember “helping” rake leaves when i was little and then “helping” to “un-rake” them by jumping in the pile lol

10. Okay, those pics are way too cute! Especially the last one! I wanna get a pic of Kynlee playing in the leaves like this :).

11. Michelle F. says:

Such a cute boy! I remember raking leaves with my daddy when i was a little girl 🙂

12. Michelle F. says:

Such a cute boy!

13. Jennifer Johansen says:

Everything a toddler does can be considered “play,” whether or not we as adults would call it work!

14. Haha. Cute pics! A late hop from WW.

Chocolate Mousse