Zooper makes a double stroller called the Tango. First of all, LOVE the name, don’t you? It is a side by side stroller and has so many amazing features that I don’t know where to begin! Mamas, let me say this: YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS STROLLER!
Let me start with the features I love about this stroller, it’s a long list so bear with me!
- The wide array of colors available! They have eight gorgeous colors and they even have prints available!
- They have infant headrests included! Having just had a baby in February, I REALLY appreciate this feature! The headrest is incredibly soft and easy to use when putting baby in the stroller.
- The safety in general on this stroller is amazing! It has a five-point safety harness system for restraining the kids! It works on infants (we used this on Baby Addy as early as 2 weeks) all the way through small children! Another safety feature that I love? It has an infant enclosure to keep baby safe! It prevents baby from sliding out of the stroller – so simple, yet so genius, right? It also has a one step rear brake that can quickly and easily stop the stroller! This is a must when having two kids to get in and out of the car/stroller when you need the stroller to stay in one place.
- The utility basket on the bottom of this stroller is roomy! There is plenty of space under the stroller and thanks to the zippers on each side, it is still easy to access when Baby Addy’s seat is fully reclined.
- The canopy on each side of the stroller is a fabulous work of art! There are no other words to describe it! I have never used a stroller that covers baby like this one does! It combines the UV net, rain cover, and sunshade into one single unit, therefore, you don’t have to deal with attachments! Having a newborn we use the cover on Baby Addy’s side more than the on LA’s side and I love that it’s separate like that. We can chose to cover each child differently depending on the surroundings. With Baby Addy, we cover her completely when we are out and with LA, we only cover him if it’s raining or windy and only until we get inside of wherever we are going. The back of the canopies have pockets to put easy-to-access items in. You can easily put in a diaper and a travel wipes container, a burp cloth, keys, cell phone, a sippy cup or many other items that you need readily available. The stroller even comes with a foot muff to cover your little ones and their legs/feet to protect them from rain and wind. We did not use this part of the stroller but I am thrilled that this comes standard with Zooper’s Tango stroller and I know we will use it in the colder months!
- There are four independent wheel suspensions on this stroller. This is actually standard on all Zooper products to give baby maximum comfort!
- The seat adjusts to four different positions allowing you to find what is most comfortable for baby. We’ve used it fully down for LA when napping and fully up when he is awake. We’ve only used it fully down for Baby Addy. It is incredibly easy to adjust and can be done with baby in one hand and using only one hand to adjust the seat! The leg rest is also adjustable. This came in handy when LA was napping we would put it all the way up so his legs wouldn’t hang down but when he was awake it would be all the way down so he could sit up straight.
- The stroller is easy to handle! It turns sharp corners easily for a double stroller and is easy to control even with one hand!
I love that the bottom part of either side can be zipped up for a safety feature that prevents baby from sliding out of the stroller when she is so tiny. This has been wonderful and has helped us to feel comfortable knowing she is safe.
You can see we used the canopy on Baby Addy’s side. We actually use this canopy every time we put her in the stroller! It has been wonderful in blocking wind from her as we walk into the mall or wherever we may be going.
Opening and setting up the stroller is incredibly easy. The funny part of our experience? I thought I knew a lot about strollers so I didn’t read how to open and close the stroller. I wish I had a video of me trying to close it for the first time! LOL It’s rather simple and I was just missing one little release handle bar. Now that I know how to collapse the stroller it literally takes seconds!
We use this stroller a lot more than I thought we would. My husband actually loves pushing this stroller and if he is with me, I rarely get the chance! LOL I am happy that he loves it and I am thrilled with it too! We have been getting out more lately and honestly it is because of this stroller making it easier! We have two children under the age of two so going somewhere is a big event. The Zooper Tango makes it easy to keep track of the kids, easy to navigate around the zoo, the mall or wherever else we want to go. We don’t have to worry about the safety of our children and we can walk around with ease while pushing them in this stroller. I am also able to get out and walk more on days that I am home alone with the kids. I love going around the block with the Tango in hand! It’s stylish and we’ve received SO many compliments on this stroller. It really has made my life easier and if my little ones could talk and sure they would say they love it too! They are both so calm when they are riding in the stroller! I am so happy we’ve had the chance to review this stroller. I highly recommend this brand to every pregnant mama (or even mama to young ones!) as it has been great and I love that it is incredibly safe and easy to use!
Purchase: You can purchase your own Zooper stroller from an online retailer or you can find a Zooper retailer to purchase in stores. Zooper not only has double strollers, but they have many single strollers too, all of which are quality made products!
Win: Zooper is generously offering one lucky Mama on a Green Mission reader their choice of a red hook on chair or a green rocker!