So I was just thinking today about the differences in cravings with my three pregnancies. I wouldn’t even consider them CRAVINGS, as I didn’t feel I had to have these things or I was going to hurt someone. I just wanted these things…and often!
With my oldest son here are the things I wanted….
- strawberries dipped in sugar
- orange sherbet
- pork chow mein
- ice cream. I HAD to have ice cream EVERY day. LOL
- Mexican food (mainly Chimichangas, rice, beans and salsa)
- fruit flavored ice stuff like iccees and Edy’s frozen strawberry fruit bars
- Chocolate milkshakes & french fries…yes, together
- chocolate milk