We regularly use four of their products for LA. With his bath, we use the shampoo/body wash, after bath we use the body lotion (I personally use this on occasion too! Love it!!). If you’ve been around here, you know LA’s hair can be out of control! It has loose curls, but can be really messy and stands on it’s ends often! LOL We have found the moisturizing hair mist to be a big help with his hair! We use this stuff daily on his hair. We spray it and then comb it and end up with some tame hair on our child, while at the same time we know his hair is getting moisturized like it needs. Finally, we use the leave-in conditioner about every other day. The back of his hair has started to get a little rough to the touch so we’ve really started using this lately. We have had nothing but great thoughts about CARA B products and they are truly loved in our house. We love using products that are natural and the fact that they are especially made for ethnic babies is a definite plus in our house. I love seeing smaller companies succeed and guess what? Something BIG is happening with CARA B Naturally and you’re invited to participate in the below contest to celebrate their big news!!!
I am so excited to tell you that CARA B Naturally has just launched in Target stores across the country and in early February they will be available in CVS stores as well! How exciting is it that you can get these amazing products LOCALLY? I know I can’t wait to go to our local Target store and start buying this stuff! Did I mention we love it!!?? :)
Mama On A Green Mission and CARA B NATURALLY have put together a fun i-spy style contest for readers! Browse the shelves of your nearest Target location for CARA B NATURALLY products and be eligible to win a $25 Gift Certificate! Also to support CARA B Naturally, Target is launching a special sale from January 29th until February 11th all CARA B Naturally products will retail for $1.00 off the price.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Follow @GREENMISSIONMOM and @CARABNaturally on Twitter
- Go to a Target near you and snap a pic of any CARA B NATURALLY product.
- Post your CARA B NATURALLY product pic on Twitter with the @GREENMISSIONMOM handle and the hashtag #ILoveCARABNaturally
- If your local Target does not have CARA B Naturally, post the town and state of the Target you visited with the @GREENMISSIONMOM handle and the hashtag #ILoveCARABNaturally.
- If you do not have a local Target, Tweet about the location you would like to visit with the @GREENMISSIONMOM handle and the hashtag #ILoveCARABNaturally.
- Come back to Mama on a Green Mission and fill in the one required entry below in the Rafflecopter form (with your Tweet link) so that a winner can be selected and contacted!
The contest will run for one week from January 26 through February 2. A winner will be chosen at random using the Rafflecopter form below.